I'm 35 weeks pregnant (36 this Saturday). If you've been following my blog, you know I'm due on New Years Day 2011. I'm hoping to go into labor a little before that, but we'll see...when it happens, it happens!
I had my weekly prenatal check up yesterday and I'm dilated 2cm right now. Sorry...if that's too much information for you, feel free to stop reading now. LOL. My cervix is thinning and baby is doing fine and is very active.
My midwife wants me to take things super easy and try to keep the baby in a couple more weeks until I'm full term (37 weeks). She told me I'm not to carry Moalana and to take things easy, but come on now...with a toddler...there's no such thing as "taking things easy." At least not with my little one! I'm trying my best to not lift her as much, but I can't promise I won't! She's my baby girl...I can't help it!
I'm getting more excited with each passing day about meeting my little prince! He's definitely going to be a momma's boy! =)