My midwife told me that once a woman has a baby prematurely, that she may get impatient or more anxious once she passes that date with her next child. She was right about that! Now that I've reached the point where I've made it further along with this pregnancy than with my first, I just want this baby boy out! But of course only if he's ready to come out! I won't be considered full term with this pregnancy until this Saturday. As long as our son is healthy, I'm hoping I'll go into labor on Saturday! I know, I'm very impatient! I can't wait to meet my son and hold him in my arms for the first time!
I had my weekly prenatal check up earlier this afternoon. I'm still the same weight I was at last weeks appointment and my blood pressure was normal and fine. The group strep b test I took last week came back negative so I'm clear with that! Phew! My belly was measured and baby's heartbeat was heard as is it was with every other appointment I've been to. Baby boy is sounding good! And so this is my update on my pregnancy until next week....that is if I make it til' then!