Wednesday, April 01, 2009

April Fools Prank


I don't like getting pranks pulled on me so I know what I did today was not very nice, but hey...I got a good laugh out of it. Most people would think I'm crazy for pulling something like this, but it was all in fun and really...it didn't hurt anyone!
My husband is at work right now. I called him a couple of hours ago and told him that my mom was on her way to pick me up and take me to the Hospital. Koli asked what was wrong and I responded by telling him that my stomach and my back hurt really bad. Being pregnant and all, I'm sure he was pretty worried. I told Koli to call my sister Valeti and see if she could pick him up from work and come up to the Hospital. Koli called my sister on her cell phone not even a minute later and asked her to pick him up. Val asked him what time he needed to be picked up. Koli asks her if she is busy. Val then responds, "Oh...I was just wondering what time you wanted to be picked up because Rina said to tell you....APRIL FOOLS!" Val and I got a good laugh! Koli wasn't too thrilled with the April fools joke, but he didn't get mad either so hey...no harm done right?