Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ugggh!

I thought I was totally done with all the pains, aches, and sickness that come along with being pregnant! Boy was I wrong! I haven't been feeling well at all since this past Sunday! I've had these horrible aches through out my whole body accompanied with a slight fever! One minute I am hot as heck and the next minute I have these terrible chills that make me feel like I'm frozen!

My husband has been trying to get me to go in to get checked, but I absolutely hate getting checked up so I kept telling him that I would just keep taking Tylenol and would get better. I was sooo wrong! Last night I think I kept my husband up half the night massaging me in my back, legs, arms, and neck! My poor husband...I know he was very tired! I had to put away my stubborn selfishness aside and go to the hospital.

We got up to the hospital around 8am and they took my blood pressure, drew 3 tubes of blood, checked my cervix, did some kind of test through my nose and also another ultrasound. All in all, everything was okay other than an infection which I was prescribed some anti biotics to help with that. I was told to get tons of sleep and drink lots of fluids as well. Hopefully I'll be feeling better soon because I haven't even got one thing unpacked in our apartment!

We did end up picking up our things from UPack on Monday. We had help from my brother Mapa, my brother in law Lopeti, brother in law Johnny, Koli's cousin Soni, and my sister Val! Thanks guys! I'm very grateful to all of you for your help in moving things up to our apartment!

Well, this was just an update of how my week has been thus far!