Friday, April 17, 2009

SLC Moving Day Part 1

Yup! We picked up the keys to our apartment this morning! Koli and I moved a few things in, but the apartment is still quite empty. Our stuff that we sent out from Reno was dispatched out earlier today and is currently in transit with an ETA of 12:43 am. The only thing that sucks is if anyone else had loaded their things into the trailer, we have to wait for them to unload before we can because our things were in the way front of the trailer. Hopefully we'll get to pick up everything else tomorrow.

My sister Val and her husband also helped us move some of our things from up here in the aves into the apartment. I kind of feel bad because I can't really lift and carry much due to my pregnancy. It just feels like I'm not doing much at all and everyone else is doing the work for me. Thank goodness I was blessed with sooo many people in my life who love Koli and I and are willing to help us out!

Koli and I are still staying up here in the Avenues (aka mom's house) until our furniture and everything is set up in the apartment. Anyhoots, here is a little clip of our new place...keep in mind, we don't have much in there yet!