Two years ago today, I married my best friend! The best part of it is that it's an ETERNAL Marriage! Happy Anniversary Koli! I love you so much and am truly grateful to have you as my eternal companion! Thank you for being the man that you are and for always taking care of our Daughter and I. I know every woman feels this way about her man, but I know this is true....I have the BEST Husband in the world!
So to celebrate today, we went to watch Karate Kid with two of my nephews. Yes, we thought it would be nice to take them since majority of my nephews watched the movie last night. It was a very cute movie. Jaden Smith is a pretty good actor, must take after his parents!
Last year we ate at Rodizio Grill, but because I am pregnant (yes, the news has already been shared by my husband but thats another story for another time LOL), that food didn't really sound appealing to me and it would have been a waste of money! They sure are pricy! Instead we took Moalana out to dinner at Denny's. Yes, I know...not really fancy but it was the first place we ate at together while dating.
All in all, our 2 year anniversary was great! As long as we get to spend it together, that's all that counts to me! I love you Jafon Spencer Kolitala'aho Penitani! Thanks for making me the happiest woman alive! =)

