My Daughter is One! Its hard to believe my baby girl is growing. I want her to stay my baby forever! But then comes reality and I know she'll grow up no matter how I feel. I'm just grateful that my Heavenly Father blessed me to be the Mother of this precious spirit.
Our daughter is truly loved! She had 3 Birthday celebrations! One with Koli's immediate family in Reno, one with my immediate family here in Salt Lake, and her real Birthday was celebrated as just our little family! That's a lot of love huh!
I just have to thank my family as well as my husbands family for all the LOVE and SUPPORT you have for our little family! And thank you for Baby's gifts...she loves em all! I don't have enough room in this blog to post all the pictures, but if you wanna see them it's all posted in my Facebook account. Check em out!