Friday, July 03, 2009

Roller Skating









Two days ago, my sister Val and her family invited us along with my other siblings and their families to a night of Roller Skating. It was pretty fun...that is until I fell and sprained my ankle!

We were there not even a half hour when I fell and ate the ground! I was only trying to go around the curved part of the skating floor, but I lost my balance and fell hard! I also ended up sitting on my left foot. It hurt like crazy. My husband ran (or should I say "skated") over to see if I was okay. At first I didn't feel anything, but a couple of seconds later the pain kicked in. Poor Koli probably would have fallen down too trying to help me up if my brother in law didn't come to help. They took me off the skating floor and to one of the benches on the side. The wrest of the night sucked for me! My ankle hurt like crazy! They wrapped my ankle and put ice on it to help with swelling. I don't think I'll be skating again for awhile!