Friday, July 03, 2009

Fishing












My brother Mapa introduced my husband to the whole FISHING world. A few Saturdays ago he took my husband fishing and my husband caught 5 fish! He came home and told me how much fun he had.
Last weekend Koli and I were walking around Walmart. We came across the camping/sporting goods area and Koli started looking at the fishing poles. Once again he started talking about how much fun he had fishing and that he wanted to go again. On the spot we decided we were going to go fishing right after we left Walmart. We called up my brother and he met us up at the fishing spot.
So we were up at the fishing spot for a couple of hours and we didn't catch a thing! I must have been bad luck because Koli caught fish when I wasn't there! LOL. Very boring activity for me! I'll have to think about going again because I got bit by tons of mosquitoes! Good thing we had one of those covers for baby...otherwise she would have got bitten too!