


I've been slacking off in this blogging world. Having a newborn takes up a lot of your day, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Moalana keeps me up and busy majority of the day, but it's fun and I love being her mom. I never thought you could love anyone that much until my baby girl was born. The other day Koli asked me what day was the happiest day of my life. I answered with, "The day Moalana was born." I was kind of hesitant in answering him because I wasn't sure if he was expecting another answer such as the day we met or married. But Koli agreed. He said that the day our daughter was born was also the happiest day of his life. I am grateful to have both of them in my life. With out Koli, I wouldn't have Moalana so it makes me love him that much more. I love my daughter and husband with all that I am and have. Life is great!