Saturday, March 28, 2009

Who Said Pregnant Women Can't Bowl?







My husband and I took his first cousin Soni out bowling earlier today. It's been a few years since the last time I went bowling so I had to touch up on my bowling skills. LOL. Yeah right! I'm not very good at the game, but I did beat those two at our first game! Soni won the second time around. My poor hubby lost both times! Sorry babe! I guess being pregnant gives you luck! Either that or the guys were just trying to make me feel good by letting me win. Pshhh....shoot! I won square and fair! All in all, we had a good time! This is something we need to do more often, however we just need to find a cheap place to go bowling! Fat Cats sure is expensive! Anyone know of a cheap, but clean bowling place here in Salt Lake?