Monday, December 14, 2015

It's Been Over A Year....

Wow!  I can't believe it's been over a year since the last time I blogged.  Honestly, our desktop computer has a virus and so we haven't used it in awhile.  We need to get that fixed so right now it's just sitting up in storage.  My Husband just got a new laptop this past week so I thought I'd take advantage of his laptop while he's not using it and update you on whats been going on in our lives.  I don't know if I can get a whole year into one entry, but I'll get some of the important stuff in here.  Haha.  You already know, I'm no professional when it comes to blogging, so you get what you read.  I don't think anyone follows my blog anymore, but it's okay.  This is more for me and I'm thinking of making it private anyway.


Our beautiful children are growing and we feel blessed each and every day to have them in our lives. I am especially grateful to be their Mother.  My patience is tested each day with these kids, but I love them and I wouldn't change or give up anything because these kids are the greatest blessings in mine and Koli's life.
Moalana is now 6 years old.  She'll be turning 7 in May of 2016.  Our Princess is currently in the first grade.  Lana is a very bright girl.  She does well in school.  Recently, she got one of the few awards they give out for "Excellence in Math."  Her teacher said Moalana is one of those students who usually has the answer to the problem before they even get into solving it.  I give her Dad the credit when it comes to Math.  I've always hated Math and have never been good at it.  Koli is usually the one helping her with all Math homework she comes home with.  I also give Moalana a lot of credit because she is always trying her best when it comes to her school work.  She is definitely a Daddy's girl and usually gets away with anything when her Dad is around.  I love her and am grateful for the sweet spirit she brings to our family!
Malakai is 4, turning 5 years old in a few days from now.  He recently started Pre-Kindergarten.  Kai loves school and always looks forward to going to school each day, even if he is sick.  I was so scared he was going to hate school because he kept saying he didn't want to go to school at all.  His first day, he cried when we dropped him off which of course made me cry.  I was so sad to leave my baby at school!  But when we went to pick him up from his first day of school, his teacher had told us he cried for just a few minutes and then calmed down and did great the wrest of the day.  Oh how relieved I was because I was ready to just keep him at home until next fall when he would start Kindergarten.  Haha.  Anyway, since that day Malakai always looks forward for a new day of school. Kai is very social at school and made friends very quickly.  He loves his big sis and baby bro and is always willing to help me when I pu'i on him.  I love my little man and am so grateful for his big heart!
Baby Jafon is now 17 months old.  He will be 2 years old this up coming July.  Jay is my wild and aggressive child.  He wants things done is way, but just like his big bro he also has a big heart.  Baby Jay is also my big child!  At his last well check up, we were told he was in the 97th percentile on his height and 90th percentile on his weight.  He literally is our BIG boy!  I'm just glad his weight and height match!  I know this child of mine will one day over tower his Mommy!  Haha!  He'll be tall just like his Dad!  Love this little man!
Okay, so now for new news!  Haha.  Well, it's not quite new because we've known for awhile but it just hasn't been mentioned in my blog.  We're expecting baby #4!  According to my late menstrual cycle, my due date is January 17th, 2016.  When I went in for my confirmation appointment (which was a while back),  I was told that my due date was January 10th.  Then when I went back in for my next prenatal check up, they moved my due date back to January 17th.  I'm happy to announce that we are expecting another baby boy!  We are so excited to welcome him to our family!  I'm currently 35 1/2 weeks along so really baby can come anytime!  I'm hoping he'll stay in my tummy until his due date so he can put on a little bit more weight!  I'm feeling quite bigger this pregnancy than with any other pregnancy so I think baby will be my biggest child!  We'll see though.  My back has been hurting a lot lately so I've been trying to take it as easy as possible and keep this little baby boy of ours in, but we're ready when he's ready!  Koli, the kids, and I are all excited to meet our new baby!  Of course Jay doesn't really understand that we are having another baby but he'll find out soon enough!
I love my growing family!  I have a Husband who loves and adores me, and children that make life amazing!  I wouldn't trade the life I have with them for anything!