Exciting news! I'm expecting baby #3 on July 14, 2014. We just recently found out through an ultrasound appointment that the baby is a boy. Koli and I decided to make him a Jr! His name will be Jafon Spencer Kolitala'aho Penitani Jr. I truly feel honored and blessed that my Heavenly Father has once again chosen me to be the Mother of this special spirit and can't wait to hold my Son in my arms!
Moalana is now attending pre-kindergarten. She started school on January 27, 2014. It was an exciting and emotional day for me as a Mother to see my first born take that first step of becoming independent. I'm happy to say that she is doing well and making friends. She's still a bit shy once she steps into her classroom, but I have confidence she'll outgrow that.
My handsome Malakai is now 3 years old. He is my hyper child, he's always on the go, and likes to be Mr. Funny guy. Although it is hard to get him to sit still and listen sometimes, he loves BIG and has a huge heart!


