So anyway, quite a bit has happened since the last time I wrote but I don't feel like writing about everything so here is a quick break down of what has happened since the last time I blogged:
- We flew down to Salt Lake over Memorial weekend for our Viola and Siosaia Naeata family reunion.
- Moalana turned 3 on May 29th and celebrated her birthday 3 times (once in Salt Lake over Memorial weekend with my side of the family, once with our little family by following the tradition for her birthday at build a bear, and once with Koli's family here in Reno).
- Our nephew Tieni and niece Sarina came to visit us in the beginning of June for a few days.
- Koli and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary on June 12th and had a fun filled all day date!
- My brother Mapa and his little family came to visit us for a weekend in June.
- After searching for a Pediatrician since we first moved here, I finally got my kids in for a well check up in July and Malakai is finally caught up on his immunizations.
- We attended Koli's Paongo family reunion here in Reno (his Mother's side of the family).