I joined a group called "Operation Prepare" where each week we spend $20 on any item requested by the individual picked for the week to collect emergency essentials. This could be anything from food, to household items..really anything that individual wants. Well last week was my turn and these are all the goodies I got.
I must admit not all of it is for my storage, but that's okay. Some of it I use right now. But anyway, this is what I took home: 6 cases of Costco Water, 20 Powerades, 4 pkgs of Pull-Ups, 3 boxes - 4 count Chips Ahoy, 1 box - 92 count Up and Up Size 6 Diapers, 3 - 4count boxes of Caprisun, 5 Suave Shampoos, 6 Suave Conditioners, 1 large Box of Tide detergent, 1 small box Tide detergent, 3 - 6counte boxes of Caress soap, 1 - 2count Caress soap, 1 Qtip pkg, 1 - 2count Dove soap.
After this week, we only have one or two more individuals to finish off with and then we'll start again! I'm loving this and can't wait for the next round!
