Monday, August 22, 2011
My Hubby!
My Husband left for work about 30 minutes ago and I can't seem to fall back asleep so here I am! I have to say that I'm truly grateful for him! I'm thankful for the crazy early morning hours he gets up to work. I told him last night that I don't know how he does it. Having to get up in the wee early morning hours and stay awake driving, delivering, and not knowing what time he'll be off. I don't think I'd be able to do it. His response to that was that it can get hard, but he always thinks of our kids and me. Oh how grateful I am for this man I am blessed to call my Husband! I know we have our differences, and have our ups and downs. But I know he loves us because he shows and tells us each day through his words and actions. I truly do appreciate all he does for our our little family. He completes me and I'm forever indebted to my Heavenly Father for blessing me with such a great man!
