Monday, June 13, 2011

3 Years

This past Sunday, Koli and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary.  We didn't go all all out and do much and to be quite honest, we didn't even know what we were going to do that day.  Nope, no plans at all!  We just drove down State Street and decided to eat at The Mayan out in Sandy.  It was nice to just spend time together with our kids!

It was something different.  I've never to been to a place like this.  The setting and environment was nice.  They had live divers preform ever half hour.  So we got to see the show twice.  Lana enjoyed it the most.  The only downside to that is the show was really short.  But oh well!  As for the food, I must say the Mayan ain't got nothin' on Betos!  LOL.  So anyway, I thought it tasted pretty "American."  I had the chile verde and Koli had some kind of burrito...sorry don't remember the name of it.  But we both weren't impressed with the food at all.  Oh well.  That's a first and last.

I'm grateful for the 3 years Koli and I have been married and am looking forward to spending Eternity with him!  We learn more and more about each other every day.  He's been there with me during my worst moments and still stands by my side holding my hand all the way.  I couldn't ask for more!  I love you Jafon Spencer Kolitala'aho Penitani!  Thank you for being patient with me and taking care of me and our kids!  Here's to Eternity babe!  =)

A little video from our dinner at the Mayan

Here are a few pictures from our outing to the Mayan.
Sorry...it's low quality because it was my phone camera.