2011 Naeata Family Easter Egg Hunt
This year we held our Family Easter Egg Hunt up at Lindsay Gardens
here in the Avenues. It was a chilly Day, but the kids didn't mind so
much because they had fun! We had tons of eggs with candy in them
and $100 worth of ones as well in some of the eggs.
Niece LeAnnza's Grad
My brother's Daughter LeAnnza got her Associates of Science
in General Studies just weeks before her High School Graduation!
LeAnnza will be graduating from High School on June 1st.
She's a very bright girl and we're blessed to have her in our lives.
in General Studies just weeks before her High School Graduation!
LeAnnza will be graduating from High School on June 1st.
She's a very bright girl and we're blessed to have her in our lives.
Meds for my RA
I have finally come to accept that if I sit around and do
nothing, my Rheumatoid Arthritis may get worse. Since I
found out I had RA and the "possible" side effects of the
meds I was recommended, I was scared outta my mind to
take any kinds of meds. It actually took me over a year
and a half to feel good about taking these meds. The day
I went in to see my rheumatologist to prescribe me my meds,
I cried like a baby because I couldn't help but think of the
"possible" side effects. I cried as we left my Rheumatologist's
office, cried on our way to fill up the prescription, and
cried when we got home with the meds. I asked my Husband
for a blessing of comfort and after being given the blessing,
I felt a big sense of peace surround me. Oh how grateful
I am for the power of the priesthood! I don't think I could
have taken the meds with out that blessing.
So I am going on my 3rd week tomorrow of being on
this medication and I've felt a slight difference, but not
a big difference. I still feel good about this though. I was
told it can/may take up to a few months to
notice any difference at all.
We'll see though. Just gotta ride it out for now!
So here it is...the infamous METHOTREXATE
nothing, my Rheumatoid Arthritis may get worse. Since I
found out I had RA and the "possible" side effects of the
meds I was recommended, I was scared outta my mind to
take any kinds of meds. It actually took me over a year
and a half to feel good about taking these meds. The day
I went in to see my rheumatologist to prescribe me my meds,
I cried like a baby because I couldn't help but think of the
"possible" side effects. I cried as we left my Rheumatologist's
office, cried on our way to fill up the prescription, and
cried when we got home with the meds. I asked my Husband
for a blessing of comfort and after being given the blessing,
I felt a big sense of peace surround me. Oh how grateful
I am for the power of the priesthood! I don't think I could
have taken the meds with out that blessing.
So I am going on my 3rd week tomorrow of being on
this medication and I've felt a slight difference, but not
a big difference. I still feel good about this though. I was
told it can/may take up to a few months to
notice any difference at all.
We'll see though. Just gotta ride it out for now!
So here it is...the infamous METHOTREXATE



