Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Help the Cause

A sad, but encouraging video to start off


Now here's what I'm asking you to help with (it's copied right off 
the ad by Hoc Group for Medical Research)
I wanted to draw your attention to this important petition that I recently signed:
 "Congress: Don't Cut Life-saving Funding for the National Institutes of Health"
I really think this is an important cause, and I'd like to encourage you to add your signature, too. 
It's free and takes just a few seconds of your time.
Basically congress is threatening dramatic cuts to arthritis research.  Please help by signing.  This is taking a stand in fighting for our health, our future, and most importantly many children that are affected by arthritis. I know most people will pass this up unless you know or you yourself have arthritis.  But if you can spare a second to help, it would be appreciated!  Thank you!
 
On a happier note, here is something to put a smile on your face!  It puts one on mine!