Sunday, August 01, 2010

While We Mourn, the Heavens Rejoyce!

Back in June, I wrote a little blog on my little nephew Siosaia Tevita Tukuafu .   My dear nephew was diagnosed with Digeorge syndrome and also had lung disease. 

This morning, Siosaia Tevita Tukuafu returned home to our Heavenly Father.  I'm mixed with different emotions at this time.  I'm sad because we won't be able to watch him grow.  I'm sad for the pain my sister 'Inga and her Husband Peni are in at this time.  But I'm happy because I know Siosaia is no longer in pain.  I'm sure he is being welcomed by our loved ones who have passed, especially those he is named after (my Father Siosaia Naeata, and my Grandfather Tevita Mapa Va'enuku).  I'm happy because I know that if we strive follow the Lord's commandments and strive to live a faithful life, we will be able to see my handsome nephew again.   I love you dear nephew of mine!  'Ofa Atu, until we meet again!


My Mom, My Sisters and I with The Tukuafu Family