If you are my friend on Facebook, then you probably already know that I'm going through a miscarriage. Yes, almost 8 weeks along and I'm no longer pregnant. I won't really go into details on what happened because I'm sure no one really wants to know the greusome details. I'm actually in pain right now...mostly cramping and back pain, but I know I'll be okay.
Koli and I were really excited about this pregnancy. We were hoping this would be our little boy. Being that this is my second miscarriage and that Moalana was not considered Full term, I guess you could count me in that "high risk pregnancy" category. It's a hard thing to go through, both physically and emotionally. But I know that my Heavenly Father loves me and that he has a plan for our little family. I won't question him to why I'm going through this. I'm just thankful he has given me the opportunity to bare children. Only he knows when the timing is right for us to have another child. Who knows, it could be soon or later! I'll leave it in the hands of our Lord.