Friday, October 16, 2009

Update!






I know it has been awhile since I've updated our blog. Life has been a little busy and I've become a Facebook addict...LITERALLY! I'm on that thing so much through out the day. I even get alerts on my cell phone with any status updates that it annoys my husband. I'm trying to stay away from that thing, but it's hard when you have a cell phone that has access to the Internet! Is there a Facebook Anonymous that I can join? LOL. Okay, enough about FB. Now on to our lives.
Our little family is doing well. We have our struggles, but we are happy and alive. We've been here in Salt Lake as our own family for a little over a year now. Time has gone by so fast! Koli just reached his year mark working at his job on October 13th. It would be nice if his job gave him a raise or something nice, but nope! It was just another day at work! Boo! Oh well, I guess with the way things are going with the economy I should just be thankful he has a job that helps support our family!
Our daughter is 20 weeks today! About 4 1/2 months. We went to her well check up this past Wednesday with her pediatrician and she is as we expected! A very healthy and happy little girl. She now weighs 14.7 lbs and is 24 1/2 inches long. I'm so thankful she is doing well.
Moalana has grown sooo much since she was born! She is our Princess and we love her sooo much! It still is a shock to me sometimes to know that I'm a mother, but I love it and am grateful for the opportunity! Baby girl loves to watch TV. She'll watch anything that comes on, but loves her cartoons. She is also a very curious little girl. She focuses on everything and anything around her. It's cute to watch! Moalana has become a little slobbering machine! I sometimes double or even triple her bibs just to keep her clothes dry. She is sleeping through the night now and she just started eating cereal yesterday. It's amazing watching our daughter grow. She is our life and we love her!